• Income at ₹ 79.30 Mn; up by 60.53%
• EBITDA at ₹ 58.00 Mn; up by 90.16%
• PAT at ₹ 47.10 Mn; up by 70.65%
• EPS at ₹ 2.44
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], July 22: Eco Recycling Limited (BSE: 530643, NSE: ECORECO), India’s first and leading professional E-waste Management Company announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended 30th June 2023 (Q1FY24).
Key Financials at a Glance:
• Total Income of ₹ 7.93 crore, YoY growth of 60.53 %
• EBITDA of ₹ 5.80 crore, YoY growth of 90.16 %
• EBITDA Margin is 73.07%, YoY growth is 1133 bps.
• PAT of ₹ 4.71 crore, YoY growth of 70.65%.
• PAT Margin is 59.39%, YoY growth is 352 bps.
• EPS of ₹ 2.44, YoY growth of 70.63 %
Commenting on the performance, Mr. B K Soni – Managing Director of Eco Recycling Limited, said, “We started FY24 on a very positive note with our total income rising by 61% and net profit by 71%. Recycling is gaining importance, and we are helping industries towards a sustainable economy.”
Eco Recycling Limited is India’s leading E-waste Management Company, providing a seamlessly integrated solution for handling E-waste, including asset removal, inventory management, packing, reverse logistics, data destruction, asset recovery, recycling, and more. The company ensures compliance with international standards by utilizing technologies from the US, Europe and Japan, as well as developing their own in-house solutions for precious metal recovery, data destruction, and lamp recycling. Their clientele encompasses a wide range of organizations, MNCs, Retailers, government departments, NGOs, households, and educational institutions.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.