Kingston FURY Line Unleashes Its PCIe 4.0 NVMe Performance SSD
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD: Cutting-Edge PCIe Gen 4×4 NVMe Performance
Optimized for Gaming Applications and Intense Usage
Mumbai, November 20: Kingston FURY, a division of Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced Kingston FURY Renegade SSD, its next-generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 drive for gamers, enthusiasts, and high-power users. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD delivers cutting-edge performance in high capacities using the latest Gen 4×4 controller and 3D TLC NAND.
By maximizing the available bandwidth of PCIe 4.0, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD achieves speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s read/write1 and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 to deliver amazing consistency for an exceptional gaming experience. The drive is optimized to reduce game and application load times, stream and capture with ease and give your system an overall boost in responsiveness. Available in high capacities up to 4TB, users can store an extensive library of their favorite games and media and still have space for the latest titles. In addition to formidable speeds and massive capacity options, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD combines a slim M.2 form factor and an advanced low profile, graphene aluminium heat spreader to keep your drive cool during intense usage and bring superior performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming PCs and laptops.
“Kingston FURY Renegade SSD pushes the limits of PCIe Gen4 technology to equip users with the high-performance storage required to elevate their gaming setup and experience as a whole,” said Kingston. “Users can combine the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with the Kingston FURY memory line for the ultimate team to help keep them at the top of their game.”
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is currently available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty4 and free technical support. Products will be available for purchase starting from mid-to-late November, based on the delivery dates of each distributor. Please refer to Kingston Facebook Page for more information.
|Kingston FURY Renegade SSD|
|SFYRS/500G||500GB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD||INR 12,800|
|SFYRS/1000G||1TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD||INR 22,000|
|SFYRD/2000G||2TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD||INR 46,700|
|SFYRD/4000G||4TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD||INR 123,400|
Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD Features and Specifications:
- Level up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe: Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4×4 intense speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s1 read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 performance.
- Maximize your motherboard: Powerful slim M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.
- More space to play: Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities up to 4TB2 to store your favorite games and media.
- Low profile graphene aluminium heat spreader: Advanced thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool during intense usage. Brings higher performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming laptops and motherboards.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacities2: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write:
- 500GB – 7,300/3,900MB/s
- 1TB – 7,300/6,000MB/s
- 2TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- 4TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write1:
- 500GB – up to 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 2TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 4TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)3:
- 500GB – 500TBW
- 1TB – 1.0PBW
- 2TB – 2.0PBW
- 4TB – 4.0PBW
- Power Consumption:
- 500GB – 5mW Idle / 0.34mW Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 4.1W (MAX) Write
- 1TB – 5mW Idle / 0.33mW Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6.3W (MAX) Write
- 2TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36mW Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 9.9W (MAX) Write
- 4TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36mW Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 10.2W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- 500GB-1TB – 80mm x 22mm x 2.21mm
- 2TB-4TB – 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 500GB-1TB – 7g
- 2TB-4TB – 9.7g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty/Support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support