Read Time:3 Minute, 30 Second
- Tarqash Jewels: TARQASH Jewels is the brainchild of two young & promising entrepreneurs – Anchal & Himanshu. They bring together their sharp skills & techniques combined with a keen eye to create stories with ‘precisely handcrafted jewellery’ that redefines elegance & craftsmanship for you.
- Aaranyam Skincare: Madhu and Laavani Sharma, a mother-daughter duo, founded Aaranyam Skincare, a natural and cruelty-free skincare brand. The brand’s mission is to reinvent the skincare industry by creating handcrafted products with pure, unadulterated formulae that respect time-honoured traditions. What started as a small kitchen experiment eventually became an established company in 2017 with more than 100 different product variations. The brand believes in staying true to its roots and values by being environmentally conscious, staying small, and supporting the community.
- D-Alive Health: D-Alive Health is a diabetic food brand and India’s first holistic wellness solutions provider. Sarrah Kapasi, a Bachelor’s in Business Administration graduate from NMIMS University, co-founded the brand with her friend and colleague Alfiya Attarwala. The brand focuses on the needs and provides solutions to diabetic people lacking knowledge and awareness about the disease. Every product by D-Alive is better than the best and curated with an emotional sentiment behind it.
- ArtEastri: ArtEastri is a handcrafted fashion brand founded by Ratnabali Mitra, an Eco undergrad and MBA in Finance. With their statement Fashion and Home Linen, she feels that handcrafted fashion is the path to a more inclusive world. She founded ArtEastri to bring Eastern India to the forefront of Indian fashion.
- Milkinoats: MilkinOats is India’s first Oatmilk brand, focusing on a healthy plant-based diet while preserving the experience of dairy products. Ashna Goel and Vishwesh J. Nair found the brand. It is not just a brand. It’s a purpose to serve people with products with maximum nutritional values without causing harm to nature to create a better future!
- Bookish Santa: Bookish Santa is today’s ideal startup enhancing the essential reading culture among people. Incepted in 2019, Bookish Santa sells new and pre-loved books at relatively low prices. The journey of Bookish Santa grew over the years from 100 books to more than 100,000 books today. Bookish Santa plays a crucial role in promoting the reading culture in society.
- Ecoshi: Ecoshi is a brand of sustainable, environmentally friendly products free from chemicals, thus causing no harm to nature or the human body. The brand is the brainchild of Ayushi Gupta, who has always had a passion for fashion and studied it during her undergraduate studies. Only biodegradable and sustainable resources are used in the brand’s products, which are all handcrafted by Ayushi.
- Sindhi Dry Fruits | Quality, Service and Tradition | Since 1939: Based out of South Delhi, Sindhi Dry Fruits has been delighting customers with its old-world charm and traditional values of quality and service. Its huge customer base pulls people from all around Delhi-NCR to its store in Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. In South Delhi, the word ‘Sindhi’ is nearly synonymous with ‘Sindhi Dry Fruits’ owing to their quality, taste and tradition. Reach out to their store at K 14 Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi 110024, 01140018195, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.sindhidryfruits.live
- Edenz India Tech And Service: Edenz India Tech And Service are an E-commerce Marketing Company. They develop eCommerce mobile applications which are more user-friendly for rural and professional businesses, educational institutions and employment agencies, including retail and travel resources. Using Cloud computing and Automate Business data using Machine learning for very low cost etc.
- Book of Memorie: A brainchild of Neeraj Jain, Book of Memorie is a startup which focuses on strengthening relations. The services include a 100% personalized memory book, an apt gift for any occasion. They believe in spreading love and help in expressing love adorably. Neeraj Jain is a 19-year-old copywriter turned graphic designer and, today, an aspiring Entrepreneur.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.