Financials at a Glance:
• Total Revenue of ₹ 43.28 crore, YoY growth of 35.12%
• EBITDA of ₹ 8.12 crore, YoY growth of 71.31%
• EBITDA Margin is 18.76%, YoY growth of 396 Bps.
• Net Profit of ₹ 5.13 crore, YoY growth of 69.87%
• Net Profit Margin is 11.85%, YoY growth of 242 Bps.
• EPS ₹ 3.29, YoY growth of 69.59%
• Total Revenue of ₹ 117.78 crore, YoY growth of 12.00%
• EBITDA of ₹ 21.77 crore, YoY growth of 39.91%
• EBITDA Margin is 18.48%, YoY growth of 368 Bps.
• Net Profit of ₹ 15.72 crore, YoY growth of 49.29%
• Net Profit Margin is 13.35%, YoY growth of 334 Bps.
• EPS ₹ 10.09, YoY growth of 49.26%
Commenting on this Mr. Mukund Mehta, Managing Director of Kilitch Drugs (India) Limited said
“We experienced a remarkable 69.87 % increase in net profit, which can be attributed to the splendid demand for our products during this period.
I am particularly pleased with the results of our efforts to improve pricing and exercise rigorous cost control, which led to an impressive ~400 basis point jump in our EBITDA margin. This accomplishment reflects the dedication and hard work of our team.
Looking ahead, we are confident that our positive momentum will continue in coming years. Our commitment to growth is evident through our ongoing capacity expansion initiatives, aimed at meeting the rising demand from both domestic and international markets.
With our solid position in the industry, we are well-prepared to seize the opportunities that lie ahead and continue our upward trajectory. I am excited about the future prospects of Kilitch Drugs and remain committed to driving our success in the coming years.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
Hyderabad (Telangana) [India], September 22: Advocates Association For Social Responsibility And Awareness (AASRAA), India’s leading non-governmental organization dedicated to safeguarding...